Frequently Asked Questions
Thinking of submitting a manuscript to the IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication? This section answers the following questions typically posed by prospective authors:
- Is my topic appropriate for the IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication? If I’m still not sure, can I submit a query?
- What types of articles does the IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication publish?
- What guidelines should I follow when preparing a manuscript?
- How do I submit a manuscript for consideration?
- How does the review and approval process work?
- Does the Transactions offer options for Open Access publishing?
- Where do you list Calls for Papers