- Remove all identifying information for the author(s) article (except on the title page):
- Author name in Properties section of the file
- Author name in running header and footer
- References by name to the author’s employer or other organizations with which the author is affiliated
- Excessive references (more than 3) to works by any of the author(s)
- Use the checklist below to ensure your article follows our requirements
- Then submit it to our Editor-in-Chief by e-mail.
In the message, provide the following:
- Contact information
For contact information for the Editor-in-Chief, click here
Use the checklist below before submitting to ensure that your paper is considered for publication.
☐ Ensure that your topic will interest our readers
We publish articles related to the following preferred topics:
- Impact of information and communications technologies
- Design techniques and usability of various genres and media
- Management of professional and technical communicators
- Communication practices of both technical professionals and communication professionals
- Social impact of professional and technical communications and technology
- Technical standards for communication practices and technologies
- Reports of effectiveness of research methodologies in this field.
☐ Make sure your article follows one of the following formats for articles published in the journal:
- Research report or integrative literature review
- Case Study
- Teaching Case
- Book Reviews (Please submit to book review editor)
☐ Starts with a structured abstract
☐ Follows the guidelines for formatting references
☐ Follows the guidelines for formatting the manuscript
Note: Before final acceptance, articles must conform to these guidelines.