Attended by hundreds of professionals from around the world, the International Professional Communication Conference (ProComm, formerly known as IPCC) is held annually at different locations around the world. ProComm offers an opportunity for colleagues and experts to meet and learn from one another. Sessions offer both fundamental and leading-edge developments in communication theory and technology. The ProComm Proceedings is the archive for the conference papers, provided for attendees and available as an IEEE publication.
- Engineering Inspiration: Helping engineers (and engineering students) ease quickly to new fields
- Volume 63, Number 1, March 2020 of IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication Now Available!
- Technical Communication Faculty and Program Coordinator Position at Virginia Tech
- The December 2019 Issue of Transactions is out!
- Engineering by PowerPoint