Attended by hundreds of professionals from around the world, the International Professional Communication Conference (ProComm, formerly known as IPCC) is held annually at different locations around the world. ProComm offers an opportunity for colleagues and experts to meet and learn from one another. Sessions offer both fundamental and leading-edge developments in communication theory and technology. The ProComm Proceedings is the archive for the conference papers, provided for attendees and available as an IEEE publication.
- Call for Nominations for IEEE Medals and Recognitions
- Flatten the Curve: Why certain messages catch on
- Communicating Leadership in a Crisis
- Language Choices in Times of Crisis: Wordsmithing our Response to COVID-19
- Engineering Inspiration: Helping engineers (and engineering students) ease quickly to new fields