Attended by hundreds of professionals from around the world, the International Professional Communication Conference (ProComm, formerly known as IPCC) is held annually at different locations around the world. ProComm offers an opportunity for colleagues and experts to meet and learn from one another. Sessions offer both fundamental and leading-edge developments in communication theory and technology. The ProComm Proceedings is the archive for the conference papers, provided for attendees and available as an IEEE publication.
- Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream – Engineering Communication, University of Toronto
- #InclusiveTPC: A Statement from Journal Editors in the Field
- Engineering Communications (temp) Lecturer, Cornell University
- Managing Q&A for Maximizing Engagement in Remote Environments
- Presentation Skills for Technical Work: Where are we now? A Two-Part Series from IEEE Professional Communication Society