Attended by hundreds of professionals from around the world, the International Professional Communication Conference (ProComm, formerly known as IPCC) is held annually at different locations around the world. ProComm offers an opportunity for colleagues and experts to meet and learn from one another. Sessions offer both fundamental and leading-edge developments in communication theory and technology. The ProComm Proceedings is the archive for the conference papers, provided for attendees and available as an IEEE publication.
- Generation Z sets technological boundaries at work, research shows
- The June 2021 of IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication is Now Available
- Featured Article: “Trajectories in Turmoil: A Case Study of Engineering Students’ Reactions to Disruptions in their Community of Practice”
- Lecturer Positions at UC Davis University Writing Program (UWP)
- The March 2021 of IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication is Now Available