Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA, United States
Come join us in Kennesaw, GA, for a taste of old-fashioned Southern hospitality at ProComm 2020.
Our 2020 conference is a short drive northwest from Atlanta, across the street from Kennesaw State University (one of the 50 largest universities in the US) at the KSU Center, the university’s spacious and modern professional conference venue. You’ll find it easy and comfortable to attend, with nine hotels and over thirty restaurants within walking distance, tourist attractions (including Civil War battlefields, two breweries, and The General, the train made famous in The Great Locomotive Chase of 1862) within a ten-minute drive, and major tourist attractions (such as the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Site, Centennial Olympic Park, Center for Civil and Human Rights, Georgia Aquarium, and World of Coca-Cola) in Atlanta itself.
ProComm 2020 will soon distribute its official Call for Papers. We welcome submissions in all areas of professional, engineering, scientific, and technical communication, including
- techniques for teaching budding scientists, engineers, and technical communicators;
- intercultural and international communication;
- links between research and practice;
- communication strategies for the modern, technologically centered workplace;
- social media, multimedia, virtual workplaces, and other emerging forms of professional communication;
and much more.
Start making your travel plans now! We look forward to hosting you in the land of sweet tea, cornbread, and cutting-edge professional communication.
See our official conference website here!