ProComm 2016 registration is OPEN. Mark your calendar so that you can take advantage of the “early bird” registration rates which are in effect until August 31st, 2016. Registration rates increase on September 5th, 2016, as shown in the table below. Note: All registration rates are in USD$. (Cancellation/Refund Policy)
Sept. 5th, 2016
Sept. 30th, 2016
|Members of IEEE PCS or
the Society for Technical Communication*
|Students and retirees||$185||$210||$210|
|1-Day (does not include reception)||$235||$245||$245|
* Visit the IEEE PCS and STC membership pages for information about joining us.
- The Welcome reception (light hors d’oeuvres) on Sunday, October 2nd, 2016, and the Awards reception, Tuesday, October 4th, 2016.
- Admission to all technical sessions, conference material, breakfast each morning, coffee/tea/snack breaks all day.
Ways to Register:
- Individuals: Online using the Check Out Cart.
- We are currently finalizing a method to complete and mail in a registration form.
If the University of Texas receives the completed registration form, including registration fees before August 31, 2016, written confirmation of registration will be emailed to the Conference participant. Registrations received after August 31, 2016, may not receive written confirmation due to delay in processing. Registration made after September 30, 2016, may lead to minor delays at the registration desk in connection with the issuing of documentation and settlement of accounts. Please remember to bring your proof of payment for presentation upon request. It is your personal responsibility that all details such as address, booked events, number of tickets, hotel reservation, date of arrival and departure, etc. are in accordance with your wishes. We therefore strongly recommend that you read and check the letter of confirmation of registration carefully to avoid errors. In the event of any error, please contact The Center for Lifelong Engineering Education at the University of Texas at Austin in writing immediately. In the event that The Center for Lifelong Engineering Education at the University of Texas at Austin has not received your full payment for the Conference fee and/or related events/tours before August 31, 2016, ordered events/tours inclusive free events may be cancelled without any further notice. The cancelled events/tours can be re-booked and paid on-site if space is available.
Registration Cancellation/Refund Policy
Registrants who cancel their registration for any reason (including the denial of a travel visa due to delays or other issues) will receive a partial refund according to the following schedule:
- Through August 31 – All registrants will receive a refund of their registration fees minus a $50 (USD) administrative fee.
- From September 1 – September 28 – The cancellation fee will be approximately 50% of the registrant’s fee (or a minimum of $100) in $USD as follows:
- IEEE PCS/STC members – $225
- Non-members – $325
- Students and retirees – $100
- 1-day – $100
- After Wednesday, September 28 (2 work days before the conference) – No refunds will be granted.
Note: Please make sure that at least one author from each paper will be attending the conference and presenting the paper. Papers that are not presented at the conference will be removed from the Proceedings
For additional information, contact Brian Traynor (firstname.lastname@example.org).