Published on September 1, 2020
A slate of six candidates for election to the ProComm Board of Governors for 2021–2023 has been announced.
- Pam Estes Brewer, Mercer University
- Claas Digmayer, RWTH Aachen University in Germany
- Zhijun Gao, Peking University
- Sean Moseley, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Lydia Wilkinson, University of Toronto
- David L. Young Jr., Georgia Institute of Technology
The election schedule is as follows (exact dates to be announced when known):
- Online Election opens in early November, 2020,
- Online Election closes in early December, 2020,
- Board Election meeting in mid December, 2020.