Published on August 30, 2019
A slate of seven candidates for election to the ProComm Board of Governors for 2020–2022 has been announced.
- Alan Chong, University of Toronto
- Kira Dreher, Carnegie Mellon University, Qatar
- Joyce Karreman, University of Twente
- Chris Lam, University of North Texas
- Bob Lyons, Consultant
- Laura Patterson, The University of British Colombia
- Doug Phillips, West Virginia University
The election schedule is as follows (exact dates to be announced when known):
- Online Election opens in early November, 2019,
- Online Election closes in early December, 2019,
- Board Election meeting in mid December, 2019.