I hope you all had a good summer and that everyone’s semester is off to a good start.
A few quick updates on the 2015 Annual Meeting/Conference of the Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication (CPTSC):
- A reminder that this year’s conference will take place on 1-3 Oct. on the campus of Utah State University in Logan, UT.
- The conference website is now up and can be found at http://cptsc2015.ou.usu.edu/
- The online conference registration system is now open, and you can register for the conference by going to the conference website (http://cptsc2015.ou.usu.edu/) and clicking on the “Conference Registration” link in the menu bar at the top of that page. This link allows you to access a drop-down registration menu.
To register for the conference, click on the “For Attendees” link in that drop-down menu and proceed to create an account and to register or the conference. A draft of the conference program should be posted soon, and should you have questions on the conference contact
- Ryan Moeller (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions on local arrangements, lodging, and travel
- Kirk St.Amant (email@example.com) with questions on the conference program
Looking forward to seeing folks in Logan in October!