Registration will open around April 2014. Mark your calendar so that you can take advantage of the “early bird” registration rates which are in effect until September
10th 17th, 2014. Registration rates increase after September 10th, 2014, as shown in the table below. Note: Registration rates are in USD$.
Sept. 17, 2014
Sept. 18 through
Oct 3, 2014
|Members of IEEE PCS and
the Society for Technical Communication*
|Students and retirees||$185||$210||$210|
|1-Day (does not include reception)||$235||$245||$245|
Registration Cancellation Policy
Registrants who cancel their registration for any reason (including the denial of a travel visa due to delays or other issues) will receive a partial refund according to the following schedule:
- Through September 10 – All registrants will receive a refund of their registration fees minus a $50 (USD) administrative fee.
- From September 11 – October 3 – The cancellation fee will be approximately 50% of the registrant’s fee (or a minimum of $100) in $USD as follows:
- IEEE PCS/STC members – $225
- Non-members – $325
- Students and retirees – $100
- 1-day – $100
- After Friday, October 3 (5 work days before the conference) – No refunds will be granted.
For additional information, or to cancel a registration, contact Brian Traynor (BTraynor@mtroyal.ca).