Published on September 14, 2012
Information on traveling between the Orlando International Airport and the Radisson Hotel Orlando—UCF is now available.
Radisson Hotel Orlando—UCF
1724 N Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826, USA
19.8 miles (32 km)—about 23 minutes
The average taxi fare between the Orlando International Airport and the Radisson—UCF is $50.00 each way.
Taxis are available on both the A and B sides of the Main Terminal, on the Ground Transportation Level (Level 1), at the following Commercial Lane parking spaces:
- A5-A8 and A22-A25
- B5-B8 and B30-B34
Rental cars are usually reasonably priced in Orlando and may be a less expensive option than taxi rides. Consult travel aggregators such as www.bookingbuddy.com and www.kayak.com to find the best deals on car rentals.
Note: Be advised that several roads between the Orlando International Airport and the Radisson—UCF charge tolls between $0.50 and $1.00 each. Be sure to have cash on hand to pay these tolls!
- Head east on Airport Blvd toward Airport Blvd 0.7 mi
- Continue onto Jeff Fuqua Blvd 0.7 mi
- Merge onto FL-528 E via the ramp to Cocoa/Kennedy Space Center/Florida 417 Toll/Sanford UCF/Port Canaveral 4.2 mi
- Take exit 16 for FL-417 N
Toll road 1.3 mi
- Merge onto FL-417 Toll N
Toll road 6.1 mi
- Take exit 33A to merge onto FL-408 E toward Titusville
Toll road 4.6 mi
- Continue onto Challenger Pkwy
Partial toll road 1.8 mi
- Turn left onto FL-434 E/N Alafaya Trail
Destination will be on the right 0.4 mi